Pricey Marc:
I have leftover zebra-print cloth from when I re-upholstered a pair accent pillows. The material is spectacular and I have about 50 % a garden left. What can I do with my leftovers?
Angelica

Pricey Angelica:
I went on a mission to test to locate a artistic way to make the most of leftover material with no paying far more funds or taking out a needle and thread. Stitching is one of those points : if you can steer clear of the operate of getting to hem and stitch, you have a successful task in my book !

Though perusing my living area, I observed a black frame that my wife had received while judging a competition. The frame didnt have matting close to the photography. For those who have gotten anything matted not too long ago, it arrives to no surprise that it can be high-priced, specifically if youre functioning on a restricted funds. So, how do we make a normal body search incredible ? Effectively, its straightforward. Well use leftover material to mat the picture and to prime it off, for these at a lost for photography, effectively minimize out a black and white photograph from our favourite magazine !

Materials :
- Black frame
- Material
- Scissors
- Publication slice -out

Action one :
Get rid of the backing from the body. Lay the glass atop a piece of fabric and reduce the cloth to match the size of the glass.

Phase two :
Location the glass again in the frame then lay a photograph lower -out from a publication in the centre of the body.

Move 3 :
Lay the fabric on leading of the image then safe the backing in spot.

Step four :
Voila, leftover material has been re-purposed into designer matting all around your favorite photograph


Via: Marc Atiyolils From Drab to Fab: What To Do With Left Over Fabric